- Company Name:SB Corporation
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2015. 03.25
- Contact:Manho Seo
- Related Keywords:load bank, resistive, equipment, rectifier
Contact us TradeVerify
Load banks are devices designed to provide electrical loads for testing power sources such as generators and Uninterruptible Power Supplies(UPS). Most LOAD POWER resistive load banks feature HERICAL TYPE resistive elements. Elements are selected to operate at low temperatures to provide extended, reliable performance, eliminating the need for a cool down period after load bank operation.
◆ Features and structure of product
1. Resistive load is in a construction using “helical type” element having excellent cooling effect so the range of fluctuation of capacity during resistance test is low.
2. Resistive element has high corrosion resistance and resistivity, so it is manufactured with FCHW-2, NCHW-1, NCA-1, NTK-NO, and 4L, which have less changes to resistance according to temperature rise.
3. Drawer structure makes it easy for maintenance
4. For load capacity, there are manual method using switch and automatic method using PLC and PLC control
- Factory testing of engine generator sets.
- Periodic exercising of stand-by engine generator sets
- UPS system testing
- Battery system testing
- Factory testing of turbins
- Load optimization in prime power applications
LOAD POWER manufactures the load banks necessary to handle these and applications. LOAD POWER will support in choosing the best loadbank system for your requirements.
When ordering or requesting pricing on LOAD POWER Load bank, the following information is helpful.
1. Resistive, Reactive or DC
2. Applied Voltage and Frequency
3. Portable or Permanant Mounting
5. Load step Resolution
6. Internal and/or External Control Power
7. Blower Voltage Requirements
8. Indoor or Outdoor Service
9. Core Dimensions and Air Flow
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931